[NTLK] Worldwide Online Newton Conference 2020

Newtonhonk mail at newtonhonk.de
Mon Apr 13 15:34:00 EDT 2020

Hi Pavel,

this sounds like a great idea.
I would love to take part. Maybe in this year online and in future times in person. It is really hard to find people in reallife, who can still remember the newton.
When I show it to my students they are thrilled about it. Like the about the iPhone's granddad.

Personally I think, my little raspberry pi project is not enought to talk about. but maybe it can evolve.

I personally would love to see Einstein on ePaper devices. Or maybe someone can port the newtons agenda app to a modern machine. It is still unrechead.

Thanks for your organisation,
cheers Christoph
(written on my eMate, newtonhonk.de)