[NTLK] Starting up NewtonScript programming

Michael Hurley mephit at mac.com
Thu Apr 23 09:56:00 EDT 2020

On Apr 20, 2020, at 7:12 PM, Matthias Melcher <m.melcher at robowerk.de> wrote:

> Good news. I managed to compile new version for every platform that now features a unified user interface, drag'n'drop to install packages, and the serial-via-network link.
>
> I also managed to finally compile a special version of BasiliskII for all platforms (Linux, MacOS, and yes, MSWindows), so there is no longer an excuse: you all can start to write NewtonScript app now ;-)

Unfortunately, the Einstein app now REQUIRES Catalina. I’m on still running Mojave.6 to keep my Creative Suite. Einstein has a stop symbol on the icon and gives a warning about requiring 10.15 when I try to launch it.
--
Michael Hurley

  "DOS computers, manufactured by hundreds of companies, are by far
  the most popular, with about 70 million machines in use worldwide.
  Macintosh fans, on the other hand, may note that cockroaches are
  far more numerous than humans, and that numbers alone do not
  denote a higher life form."   - The New York Times, Nov. 26, 1991