[NTLK] Worldwide Online Newton Conference 2020

Pawel Piotrowski newton at indigi.co.uk
Thu Apr 30 14:08:49 EDT 2020

Hello all Newtonians!

UPDATE #5

TIME AND TIME ZONES

To avoid confusion, I would like to remind you that UTC time is not the same as GMT time. UTC is a time standard. GMT is time zone. For example, I live in UK. During winter GMT is UTC for me (16:00 UTC is 16:00 for me), but during summer GMT is +1 to UTC for me (16:00 UTC is 17:00 for me).

More info here: https://www.timeanddate.com/time/gmt-utc-time.html <https://www.timeanddate.com/time/gmt-utc-time.html>

So, please check again your time zone here: https://www.worldtimebuddy.com <https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/>

RECORDING THE SESSIONS

We have a plan to record the event - all presentations and Q&A sessions. This means that we will record screens and presentations for all speakers. During the Q&A session we will also record audio with questions from viewers. Recorded materials will be published on the WONC website, and the videos themselves will be hosted on YouTube and/or Vimeo. The purpose of this is to archive this event. Certainly many of you would like to have access to previous conferences related to Newton. But it is impossible, as nothing was recorded. We loyally inform you all about this fact before the event, so that people who do not want their picture or voice to be recorded can make the appropriate decision about their participation in the event.

Best regards,
Pawel