[NTLK] Worldwide Online Newton Conference 2020

Noah Leon moosefuel at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 16:06:58 EDT 2020

I think this is a very good idea, Pawel.

Wouldn't it be great for example, to have Matthias walk us through some of
the work he is doing, and explain it and be able to ask questions. I could
share some cut footage from my film and talk about some of the people who
helped create the Newton, maybe we could get Walter Smith or someone like
that to talk, too. We could have one session which is for collectors
describing their rare prototypes and devices. A programming workshop...

Just ideas. It all depends if there are people willing to lead workshops,
and people who want to watch them!

Also, the schedule doesn't have to be over 1 or 2 days as if it were an
in-person event, we could do a more flexible schedule as you mentioned.

noah

--
Sent from Noah's Personal Gmail Account