[NTLK] Beginner's software guide

Forrest newton_phoenix at mindspring.com
Sun Aug 2 04:47:11 EDT 2020

Look to sites such as http://www.myapplenewton.blogspot.com and http://www.systemfolder.wordpress.com. These sites have been around almost if not as long as the Newton, and if you browse through the entries over the years you’ll find the answers you seek, and much much more.

Mahalo,
Forrest

Sent from my T-Mobile iPhone 11