[NTLK] 99 days

Noah Leon moosefuel at gmail.com
Sat Feb 22 14:14:42 EST 2020

> On Feb 22, 2020, at 12:00 PM, newtontalk-request at newtontalk.net wrote:
>
> Might you consider creating the project using 16mm or 35mm motion picture sound sync film via the appropriate equipment ?

I did think about this a little, it would be wonderful to shoot at least some of the project in real film. Unfortunately film is expensive, so we would be talking about a much higher budget. The flip-side is that shooting on film really makes you think carefully about what you’re about to shoot, and not capture things without purpose.

I’ve never had the means to shoot on 16mm or 35mm, but I’m familiar with Super8.

Noah