[NTLK] Einstein w/Toolkit Beta Version 2020.4.5 for Windows, Mac, and Linux

Matthias Melcher m.melcher at robowerk.de
Wed Jul 8 20:35:02 EDT 2020

> On Jul 8, 2020, at 23:16, Sylvain Pilet <sylvain at pilet.net> wrote:
>
> Matthias,
>
> Great, thank you for your efforts.
> About this version 2020.4.5, did you take over Paul's modifications concerning network access or not yet, same for the compatibility with Watson ROMs?

No, not yet. That'a why it is still a 2020.4.x release. I am planning on releasing 2020.5.0 soon which will contain the network fix and possibly the Watson support (but I don't have a ROM, so I can't test it).

I will also have to find out, if I can use the ARM toolchain that Paul recently added (not sure, if all components are easily accessible and installable). If not, my branch will not be able to pick up on some of Pauls features.  Eventually, I would love to merge our two versions again.

 - Matthias