[NTLK] NewtonTalk Digest, Vol 79, Issue 8

NewtonTalk newtontalk at pda-soft.de
Thu Jul 9 14:14:34 EDT 2020

> I think I?ll just fade away into the background now and let the people who
know what
> they are doing, keep doing that on this message list. I?m certainly not
adding anything
> useful.

Jim,

May I ask you for a personal favor? Please don't!

Everyone on this list is adding something useful. For example giving the
others the nice feeling that we're still a pretty large bunch even more than
two decades after the Newton's demise. Apart from that: For every NewtonTalk
list member the day will come when he or she CAN, and usually will, provide
something useful. It mustn't even be Newton-related. Can you sing? Or write
lyrics? We also need copyright experts, and (just to bring a never-mentioned
topic up for a change) people who can recommend the best places to have
poutine :-)

In a nutshell: Please stay. We're glad to have you, and we'd regret to lose
you.

Frank