[NTLK] AirPort Express and Newton

Dennis Swaney romad at nvwisp.com
Sun Jul 12 15:51:15 EDT 2020

Thanks, but I have a vague memory that in order for WiFi to work there were
two or three packages that had to be installed on the Newton in a strict
particular order. I need to know the following:
1. a list of those packages
2. where to download the packages
3. the particular sequence or order in which to install each package

Sincerely,
Dennis B. Swaney

"Cogito Ergo Mac"