[NTLK] Cables!!!!????

Dennis Swaney romad at nvwisp.com
Wed Jun 3 01:55:37 EDT 2020

Jim, I'm guessing you have the Newton Interconnector. If so, then you need
this "Newton Serial Cable for Windows Computers"
<https://www.ebay.com/p/1661421641> which has the Mini-DIN plug on one end
and a DB9 connector on the other. Of course if your PC doesn't have the old
RS422 9-pin serial connection port then you'll also need a DB9M to USB-A
adapter but make sure it has the FTDI chipset (IIRC). If I'm wrong about
the chipset, will someone please post the correct chipset.

Sincerely,
Dennis B. Swaney

"Cogito Ergo Mac"