[NTLK] AA batteries

Dennis Swaney romad at nvwisp.com
Fri Jun 19 10:43:33 EDT 2020

Thanks, Forrest. That is what I'm temporarily using, but wasn't sure the
1.2vdc they supply was sufficient for the long term. I think my
rechargeable Newton pack has died as it no longer seems to charge, so I'm
down to AAs. Can I use the Newton Power Adapter while AAs are in? Not for
charging, but just for the 7vdc; I don't think the Newton Power Adapter
would charge the Eneloops anyway. For non-rechargeable batteries, I'm
wondering if Lithium AAs would be the way to go, or maybe Rayovac Fusions.

Sincerely,
Dennis B. Swaney

"Cogito Ergo Mac"