[NTLK] AA batteries

Dennis Swaney romad at nvwisp.com
Sat Jun 20 15:51:22 EDT 2020

Sounds good, Frank, thanks for the reply. Oh, I read on Eneloop101.com that
the Pro version is slightly "wider" than the Standard version; I don't know
what they mean by "wider" since the only dimensions of a cylinder are
Length, Diameter, and Circumference.

Sincerely,
Dennis B. Swaney

"Cogito Ergo Mac"