[NTLK] Developer news...

Victor Rehorst victor at chuma.org
Thu Mar 5 23:03:49 EST 2020

It could also be me... I built the Einstein.rex myself about two years
ago and had to modify the Makefile a bit to get it to work on Linux
cleanly.  Also, I extracted the MPW tools from the HFS disk image
instead of the Stuffit file, and wrote a shell script to automate all of
that. So I believe I have the necessary patience :D

Perhaps it's time to re-pack the NewtDevel files into a more modern
archive format. A DMG for OS X would make sense I guess?

-V