[NTLK] Starting up NewtonScript programming

William James whjames67 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 20 21:25:14 EDT 2020

 Yes, once again Grant, you have blocked my responses to the list. But that may not always be possible! I have had great information to pass on to the community, but you keep blocking it? Why?

    On Friday, March 20, 2020, 4:28:54 PM CDT, Grant Hutchinson <grant at splorp.com> wrote:

> On Mar 20, 2020, at 11:15 AM, Doug <ispinn at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> To those on the list who may be on the fence, thinking about diving in
> and setting up their own, NewtonScript programming environment...

And don’t forget to peruse all of the NewtonScript resources on the newtonscript.org site.

http://newtonscript.org/

(Lovingly compiled by Morgan Aldridge and me.)

g.