[NTLK] Donations for Worldwide Newton Conference

Don Stewart DonS at SDALC.org
Mon May 4 14:14:20 EDT 2020

Though a Newton Fan since 1997, this was the first worldwide conference I have been able to attend. It was a  wonderful experience, though I missed most of the second day, and am anxiously awaiting the ability to view a recording of what I missed.
I would request a link for donations to go to the organizers and presenters to be posted on the website, so those of us who enjoyed it so much can show our appreciation

Don Stewart

Sent from my iPhone