[NTLK] New User

Eric Granata ecgranata at gmail.com
Sun May 17 12:51:22 EDT 2020

Hi! It’s been a long time since I used a mailing list like this so apologies if I forget how it’s done.

My name is Eric, 38yo, Oklahoma, USA.

When I was a kid I remember seeing the Newton in some of the magazines. I wanted one but they were out of my grasp. Then I remembered reading about the eMate and was similarly interested. I never had either of them but after stumbling upon Cult’s article on Friday one thing led to another and I’m now waiting for an eMate to arrive from eBay.

I did have a Palm Pilot III in college and it was indispensable.

As a kid, I absorbed everything I could about my dad’s Mac Performa 476. At one point I found some HyperCard floppies and a reference guide and had a blast, for years, making stacks. I had some fun with FileMaker, too. But nothing like my obsession for HyperCard. I’ve tried to get into LiveCode (a successor) but just haven’t had the time to really get into it:-(

Anyways, that’s my intro. Looking forward to learning more.