NTLK Help with e-mail in MP120, please.

From: GUILLERMO REYES (GREYES@frisa.com)
Date: Tue Nov 23 1999 - 10:25:21 EST

Hi!

I'm a first time user and I decided to start my Newton life with a MP120 with OS 2.0 just two weeks ago. I have the original 2400 Apple Modem and I bought a 8Mb RAM Card. Does anybody knows what could be the best software for e-mail that I could use? I don't pretend too much with my MP, only to be able to send-receive e-mail with text. Another question: Can this MP be able to surf the Internet if a buy it a faster modem?

Thank's for all your help and happy newtoning!

Guillermo Javier Reyes Amador
Sistemas
Frisa Forjados, S.A.
greyes@frisa.com