NTLK NCU failures; EtherNet card for eMate

From: Doug Knowles (dknowles@mediaone.net)
Date: Tue Nov 30 1999 - 23:16:51 EST

Hi, all,

Two questions:

1) Sometime after upgrading my PowerMac to OS 8.5 and 8.6, I can't use
NCU to back up my eMate via serial cable. Initially, NCU complained
that the Communications Toolbox was missing (I thought this was merged
into the OS?); after re-installing what I thought was the current
version of NCU, attempts to synch up fail with a message on the eMate
that I can't synch to that version of the software. Ring any bells?

2) Any recommendations for an ethernet PC care for the eMate? (Maybe I
can get eMate/Mac communications working through this medium?)

Thanks in advance...

Doug Knowles

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com