NTLK HOW: beam me up...

From: Jerry Tom (jerrytommygal@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Dec 16 1999 - 13:09:34 EST

Hi,
I've just purchased a Newton 2100 and would like to transfer my programmes
and
data from my upgraded Newton 2000 but the beam feature does not seem to
work.
How can I do this without losing my information? I've backed up the old
Newton to my 16MB card but not all the programmes work on the Newton 2100...
Many thanx, Jerry

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com