NTLK NCU, etc.

From: Josh Ormsby (josh@automationonline.com)
Date: Fri Jan 21 2000 - 16:59:21 EST

Greetings,

I just got my MP2k connected to my new PC at work, and it has been months
since my last backup.;) But I had some problems.Win95 did not like the new
install I did with NCU, and I had to un-install. Tried several times, my
original disks may be corrupted.

1. So, is there a current version of NCU on the web?

I was able to transfer my original files back from the server and that copy
of NCU worked, but I could not select specific packages or notes or names
to back-up. It was all or nothing, and it took a while to backup everything.

2. Has anyone seen anything like that? b.Are there bugs in NCU?

3. Are any of the other options as convienent and easy to use?

4. How about faster, do I have to go to Ethernet?

In general I have been very happy with my Newton, but I feel like I have
not reached its full potential. I have been able to access my lynx e-mail
account at school but I want to get connected to an ISP. Any suggestions
for detailed, step by step, instructions?

Thanks,

Josh

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com