Re: NTLK Implant 2000 Accel. for Newton?

From: Heiko Cultus (Heiko.Cultus@edag.de)
Date: Tue Jan 25 2000 - 08:47:04 EST

Kenny Song wrote:

> ------
> I did it. It took less then an hour to install the
> Implant2000. I don't think, that the soldering is realy
> difficult. You have to remove the quartz and solder five
> wires in the right place. But since the Installation of the
> Implant, I get the Error 10557 and I can't contact Oliver.
>
> Heiko
> ------
> I have the Implant but never had this error before. Do you suspect an installation fault or a software related error?
>
> Kenny Song
> <Sent with Newton Messagepad/SimpleMail v 3.3.1d1>

I have contacted Oliver yesterday and he will send me a new Implant.
Without the Implant there is no problem with the PCMCIA cards, so
I don't think the error is software related.
Installation fault? me? never :)
I will see in a few days, if the new Implant will work.

Heiko

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com