NTLK Modems?

From: T.M. Camp (tmcamp@fusionary.com)
Date: Sat Apr 29 2000 - 23:23:06 CDT

Well, since traffic is slow and recent discussions have come up...

I have been using the standard Newton fax modem with my eMate and MP2K for
about a year or so, and despite the struggles with speed I have never had
much to complain about.

However, since I mentioned speed . . . what modems are available out there
to 'up the voltage' on what I have. At this point, I am in explore mode so
money isn't necessarily a consideration. Any suggestions on what you're
using, how well it works, what drivers are available, would all be most
welcome.

So, what are you using, where did you get it, and how do you like it?

T.M.
   Fusionary Media tmcamp@fusionary.com
   820 Monroe Ave NW, Suite 212 616.454.2357 voice
   Grand Rapids, MI 49503 616.454.6827 fax

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!