RE: NTLK Smackdown! (eMate vs. 2x00)

From: Ermin Mistica (angel316@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun May 07 2000 - 19:40:57 CDT

Definitely get the MP2100. Although you do have to keep track of the cable
for the keyboard, you have the fastest processor available for the Newton,
more memory...just take my word and others here on the list. The eMate
while great for long word processing just doesn't meet the power of a
MP2100. Plus, you can use regular AA's on the MP2100 when you're in a pinch.
Hope this helps. This comes from someone who has an eMate and 2 MP2100's
Ermin Mistica

--- Ermin Mistica
--- angel316@earthlink.net
--- EarthLink: It's your Internet.