NTLK buttonbar enhancements

From: Tim (mccracken@megsinet.net)
Date: Sun May 28 2000 - 14:34:19 CDT

hello,

First of all thanks to those that sent a reply in my hunt for the NUG
backdrop.

I am hunting for a simple utility to add versatility to the button bar. (I
think that is the term for the virtual buttons on button of the mp 2k)

I am using a mp2000. I have tried some of the larger utilities, but there
memory consumption was too much. I just want to be able to a add more
buttons to the bar. Maybe something that would allow me to scroll to
others. I am using the demo of Barkeep now, but are there others I could
try.

Thanks,

Tim