Re: NTLK Revelar Connection Utilities...

From: Loren Finkelstein (Loren@Finkelstein.net)
Date: Tue May 30 2000 - 09:14:37 CDT

It's been a while, so please excuse my faulty memory.

I originally bought RCU because when I got my first Newton (MP130) for some
reason I couldn't import my data to it. I don't remember why not, though.
I can't imagine it didn't come with NCU. Maybe the NCU shipping at the time
was not as good as the current version.

I used RCU for a while, and it was fine. I don't remember why I stopped.
Maybe because the new NCU came out and did everything I needed...Better.

I am sorry I don't remember more. Maybe, if I get a chance, I'll reload the
package and see what happens.

Loren