Re: NTLK Package Tool/Info (was: Help Wanted, badly)

From: peter brigg (pbrigg@uoguelph.ca)
Date: Tue May 30 2000 - 09:30:11 CDT

Steve,

    Pkginfo turns out to be self-fixing on a re-boot (which I hadn't tried when I posted). Thanks for it. But of course it still does does not fix my main problem of seeing all the
packages, extensions in order to manage and delete. Do you know of a software that does this? Packtool from NewtonTools was perfect but i have lost it and the original (unusual, since
i am usually careful about such things).