NTLK Ethernet & PCs

From: richard z avery (richard.z.avery@uk.tesco.com)
Date: Tue Aug 01 2000 - 09:39:10 CDT

All of the information I can find for the Newton and Ethernet cards seems to
be for MP2K<->Mac connectivity using Appletalk.

I am a PC user and hopefully soon to get ADSL here in the UK and wondered if I
could use an ethernet card to share this connection. Does anyone have any
information or hints and tips for me? I have read you can share a connection
to the net from your Mac and the MP2K with NIE understands TCP (I use a modem
to get net connectivity at the moment) so I suppose it is all feasible.

Thanks