NTLK Backing up and AN

From: Jon Glass (jonglass@usa.net)
Date: Sat Aug 05 2000 - 02:17:43 CDT

on 8/4/00 8:46 AM, Tad Crohn at ttcrohn@earthlink.net wrote:

> The Demo has a scary
> message about backing up before trying the demo. Has anyone had any data
> problems with Action Names or the demo?

Their recommendation is merely good advice. It is always a good idea to back
up before trying something that modifies your built-in soups. As for
problems with AN, it doesn't do a great job or re-importing to-dos from its
own soup to the built-in todo soup. I have found that every todo has to have
its title in the notes field to show up in the built-in. Also, make sure
that all todos have a priority no lower than 4, or you will have real
problems. This all means that you better back up before running the demo.
:-)

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland