NTLK Re: New newton user questions

From: Jon Glass (jonglass@usa.net)
Date: Sat Aug 05 2000 - 02:17:43 CDT

on 8/4/00 12:09 PM, NewtonMP at newtonmp@mindspring.com wrote:

> In particular I have
> trouble with apostrophes. Words like: I've I'm don't doesn't and the like
> very rarely come out properly.

I can't comment on much else, but have had a lot of "experience" with
apostrophes not coming out right also. My problem is that I'm accustomed to
my normal writing practice of writing the whole word, including the "s" on
the end, and addingthe apostrophe afterwards. This works about 50% or the
time. If I remember to write the apostrophe before the "s", it works fine
almost every time. HTH.

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland