Re: NTLK Rosetta to be released as InkWell for MacOSX

From: Jon Glass (jonglass@usa.net)
Date: Sun Aug 13 2000 - 13:17:09 CDT

on 8/13/00 6:28 AM, Bill Davis at newton@ecity.net wrote:

> Here's the top 4 reasons I can think of off hand (with apologies to David
> Letterman):

I can think of another reason. The Newton's correction abilities are unique,
and quite useful. Imagine being able to fix your writing by hand, but on the
computer. Sounds nifty to me.

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland

"You think it's a conspiracy by the networks to put bad shows on TV. But the shows are bad because that's what people want. It's not like Windows users don't have any power; I think they are happy with Windows, and that's an incredibly depressing thought." --Steve Jobs