NTLK Re: Seinfeld TAM

From: Clinton Slaughter (clintslaughter@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 15 2000 - 02:26:45 CDT

All this talk of TAMs reminded me of an interesting mac-fan factoid. If you
watch Seinfeld reruns, look on his desk next to the window. The first
episodes had a mac classic, later he had a duo-dock, and at one point he had
a TAM. He may have had some other Mac incarnations, but I'm sure of those
three -- Pretty cool product placement. Also, I'd like to recommed to
everyone looking for a Newton case the Ripoff Belt Holster. The link was
first posted in last month's TON:
http://www.ripoffs.com/co58.htm
I had to call the company to find a reseller, they referred me to one in NJ
who had a few left. It is made of ripstop black nylon padded with closed
cell foam, fits the MP2K perfectly with a velco-closing flap on top, 2 small
front pockets and 2 side pen slots. The belt attachment is a simple, well
designed, rugged metal clip. I've used the leather EB MP2K glove for a
number of years which is also fantastic, but this is the best case I've
seen, and less than $50.

Clint Slaughter, MD
U Mass Internal Medicine/Pediatrics