Re: NTLK wireless & platform prefs

From: Wolf Lichtenberger (w_l@gmx.net)
Date: Wed Aug 16 2000 - 07:42:34 CDT

Hi,

on Wed, 16 Aug 2000, Hamilton, George wrote:
> Moral:
[...]
> Does it make you feel superior to diss MS?

No, just makes me feel better after experiencing YAIB (yet another inexplicable
bug) like f.e. Windows NT sometimes not wanting to load a driver depending on
ows what...

> Perhaps that is cathartic.--george

No, pathetic. Although i mostly like the NT working environment.

> PS Apple's industrial design is the envy of the industry, IMHO.

IMHO too, though i've got some growing doubts lately. Their marketing reality
(customer relations as opposed to the well-styled ad campaigns) IMHO still sucks
though.

regards,
-- Wolf Lichtenberger