Re: NTLK Newton Synchronisation (was A Coding Call to Arms: Future Projects (was Hotline))

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin@fanniemae.com)
Date: Fri Aug 25 2000 - 09:22:10 CDT

Keith Isley wrote:

> In a moment of recklessness, I stuck my neck out and sent an e-mail to the
> person at Starfish in charge of licensing. If she replies, I'll post the
> reply to the list.
>
> Keith Isley
> newt@crosspaths.net

That could be interesting. I didn't see any mention of Macs there, so it
might be a PC-only solution. And Starfish doesn't provide much
information about their software. There is just a brief technical
overview. I couldn't find any link clearly saying "To add your device to
the list of supported ones", or something like that.

So, Keith, let us know if you ever hear from them. Where was Philippe
Kahn before? Symantec? Borland?

-Laurent.
Laurent Daudelin Developer, Adaptive Infrastructure, CIS
Fannie Mae Washington, DC, USA
Phone: 703-833-4266 mailto:Laurent_Daudelin@fanniemae.com