Re: NTLK Re: apple quicktake 200 digital camera & newton/tibet compatibility?

From: Brian McEwen (brian@bmcewen.cvm.okstate.edu)
Date: Tue Aug 29 2000 - 16:33:57 CDT

>On Tue, 29 Aug 2000, Brian McEwen wrote:
>Tibet was originally written for a mountain climbing expedition to Tibet,
>hence the application's name. I believe they used an Agfa camera and a
>satellite phone to send the photos. No, I don't know where the website is,
>sorry (It's brobably around on the web somewhere though)

        I dug around, the Tibet brochure.pdf from compassinfo.com mentions
it- it was the venerable Chris Bonington (www.bonington.com) and a Sepu
Kangri expedition.

        The pics used to be easy to find along with a mention of the MP and
Tibet SW, but it looks like a site revamp has removed or buried the mention.

        Brian