Re: NTLK Official NASP Update - sorry, finally!

From: sunder (sunder@sunder.net)
Date: Thu Aug 31 2000 - 16:00:54 CDT

ZACINCCEO@aol.com wrote:

> so what do u recommend the only thing

Since the new case being built is aluminum, I'd say the RF shielding is already there.

In terms of keeping it from shorting out the newt, you could dip the insides in some sort of liquid plastic coating/rubber cement
and let it
harden, then sand off any excess, etc.

I haven't looked at the guts of my Newt 2K's in a while, but I do vaguely recall that there might already be some plastic protection
there.

Open it up and look.

--
 + ^ + :Surveillance cameras|Passwords are like underwear. You don't /|\