Re: NTLK Official NASP Update - sorry, finally!

From: ZACINCCEO@aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 31 2000 - 12:28:36 CDT

In a message dated 8/31/00 1:26:20 PM, sunder@sunder.net writes:

<< It would probably be a bad idea to have the inside be raw aluminum as if
we ever were to flex our Newts, the case could short out
the motherboard.
You do however want some metal in the case, to limit the RF leakage. >>

so what do u recommend the only thing
I can think of is some sorta stick on faceplate? I know it would be very
cheap only 3 holes one circle for the apple logo and the opening for the
newton writing, the speaker opening and obvously the opening for the screen?
-Zac