[NTLK] sorry about this but... if I got a palm, are there ANY decent HWR apps for it?

From: arthur battram (apb_at_cityplex.demon.co.uk)
Date: Tue Aug 21 2001 - 08:58:49 EDT

hi

I'm a proud newt2100 owner, but my job is forcing me to buy an iBook, so I
won't need the newt for on the road email so it now becomes a heavy extra.
so I'm thinking palm [boo hiss]

but r there ANY decent HWR apps for it? third party or whatever.

I will not under any circumstances learn that joke graffiti input nonsense!

Many Thanks

Best wishes,

--
"Being a MacUser is like being a baby seal, there you are, happily using
ClarisWorks for everything, then the the evil Bill 'upgrades' one of his