Re: [NTLK] Unlock code for NewtFTP ?

From: Denis Krasnov (dkrasnov_at_nyc.rr.com)
Date: Wed Dec 05 2001 - 12:47:38 EST

Here is the Tactile.pkg I once found on hotline long time ago

mentalemetic.com/other/newton/tactile.pkg.sit

I never tried it.
Have no idea about it's functionality integrity or anything.
If where is someone with enough spunk - green light!
Just don't hold me responsible for any consequences.

On the other hand finding out the unlock code for any of this software
wouldn't be much of a problem, since there is a nice thing called WievFrame
freely available to every one this days due to fascinating altruistic
generosity of renowned Jason Harper.

If community finds this actions moral.