Re: [NTLK] FW: magnified stylus dirt photos

From: Eric Byrne (ericbyrne_at_eircom.net)
Date: Sun Dec 30 2001 - 21:03:48 EST

Hello,
regarding loose stylus tips, the best permanent solution is to glue it back
in place using
an epoxy resin, a glue consisting of two tubes, a resin and a hardener.
Only the smallest smear is required, and the excess can be carefully removed
as
the tip and the body of the stylus are pushed together.
Regards,
Eric Byrne