Re: [NTLK] No longer supported software (was) Newtools

From: esworp (esworp_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Jul 11 2001 - 14:26:01 EDT

i\Is anyone involved in any other social/technical groups that
specialize in maintaining an ongoing use of some form of
retro/abandon-ware? Perhaps we can take some advice from the legions of
nerd still utilizing thier commodore 64s? I can bet that they have been
in the loop as far as uncontactable software makers for a spell longer
that we have. And dont tell me noone uses thier c64, i still have mine
plugged in, and got the port of Mosiac working on it, to boot.