[NTLK] Need Newtourage Beta Testers

From: DelCann Software (announce_at_delcannsoftware.com)
Date: Wed Jul 11 2001 - 14:29:10 EDT

DelCann Software needs your help!

The next version of Newtourage is almost ready. This release represents a
ground-up rewrite that, among other things, provides:

 - stable, reliable serial connections (tested out to 3000 contacts)
 - faster processing
 - user configurable linking of Newton Folders & Entourage Categories

What I need are beta testers who have a few hours to put Newtourage through
it's paces. If your interested, send an email to jrd_at_delcannsoftware.com.
Please include your name, email address, type of Mac, processor speed, ram,
OS, method of connecting to the Newton and the model Newton you use. When
Newtourage is ready, I'll email you with instructions on where to download a
copy.

What is Newtourage?
Newtourage allows users of Microsoft Entourage to synchronize their address
book with a Newton 2.x MessagePad.

Thanks,

John Del Pizzo
DelCann Software