[NTLK] SER-001 Install

From: Chris Stephens (cstephens_at_cat2.com)
Date: Mon Jul 16 2001 - 19:19:57 EDT

Since a bunch of you have already done this and have commented on the
case opening, I have a question. What is the secret handshake? Am I
being too much of a wimp? I have the three tabs free at the battery
end. It doesn't seem to want to separate on the hinge side. Are
there tabs there? Should I just pull harder? Advice please....

Chris