Re: [NTLK] Ethernet

From: J¿rgen Riishede (riishede_at_get2net.dk)
Date: Tue Oct 02 2001 - 02:34:51 EDT

Hello Sal!

Yesterday I wrote this to Craigh Vaughn. Maybee you can use this besides
the other advices you get:

I have a Farallon Ethernet PC Card for 10BASE-T and a EtherLink III
LAN PC Card for 10BASE-T and Coax (3C589D-Combo). They work both (but
of course not at the same time) with the Farallon.pkg and the
3comaddon.pkg.

I first installed the Farallon.pkg for my Farallon Card and worked
with it for a while. Later, when i got my 3Com Card, I installed the
3c589.pkg and the 3comaddon.pkg. It did not work for the 3Com Card
until I removed the 3c589.pkg.

I have not tried the 3c589.pkg alone, which at least should work with
the 3Com card alone. Maybee you are in trouble with the card (or the
dongle) combined
with theese drivers! or maybee not.

Jorgen