Re: [NTLK] Backtalk, Quicklink pen, beaming

From: Ken Whitcomb (ken_at_imageguild.com)
Date: Thu Oct 11 2001 - 08:26:04 EDT

Yes. I've had success communicating this way with the TiPB. In fact, the
first time I initialized Newtourage was via IRDA. (Yes, I've finally
registered Newtourage as John's utility has proven it's...er...utility to
me. I still think that synchronizing is overrated. Useful, but overrated.)

Ken Whitcomb