[NTLK] Calendar Program

From: TerenceOB_at_aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 29 2001 - 10:15:51 EST

Ok, I really should know this, but I don't. I tried to synch my newton with
Now Up to Date 4.0 and it;s not working saying the file is busy, disk full or
some other such nonsense. I;m running OS 9.04 on a beige G3, and NOS 2.1.
Does anyone know why this isn;t working for me... or is there another program
I should be using? (I know about Newtourage, but last time I checked, it
only did contacts.. Besides... I like Now Up to Date's Features and
interface. oh, and one more thing... If I have to downgrade to NOW 3.5.. how
on Earth do I do that?

Terence O'Brien