[NTLK] batterys reading

From: Edward Cheung (edwardcheung_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Oct 31 2001 - 11:26:19 EST

Hi all,
do you guys know how accurate is the battery meter of the Newton?
the reading on my Newton's meters shows 53% of battery remaining and it
will shut of itself. After I restarted it, it say the battery went
dead...
for your information, I use 2 sets of GP nickel metal hydride 1300mAh,
when fully charged, the newton reads 95-98%
I am wondering the shut off problems is from the battery or something
else.
thanks
Ed Cheung