[NTLK] MP 2000 just arrived!

From: b|indwo|f (blindwolf_at_cfl.rr.com)
Date: Thu Sep 06 2001 - 01:21:39 EDT

Today dear friends is the birthday of my MP2000 experience. Of course at
some point I will have Dr Newton do the upgrade. This baby is fresh with
almost no prior usage. In the box with every little piece imaginable!

The only thing it lacks otherwise is a rechargeable battery. I suppose I
will dig through the FAQ sometime this weekend or pdasoft.de and get the
info on buying/making a good rechargeable.

This is such sweet victory after the eMate fiasco, which I must say has not
ended (now I have to make an appointment with a Post Office insurance
professional!!!) wtf... soon I hope to have my money so I can afford to buy
a new eMate... *sigh*

until then, I expect in the next month I will have a billion questions. But
I solemnly swear to pretend to read the FAQ first... i mean actually
read... I mean blame my lisdexia... I mean... oh god... you guys are so
great you know what I mean.

Best Regards,

David Hutchison

<OFFTOPIC MOD="ridiculous"> I have a question and don't know where to begin.
If I wanted to purchase an absurdly enormous quantity of machines equivalent
to 486 architecture including necessary periphs to make a sort of ePpliance
for low costs, where would I begin (doesn't have to be 486... could be
better or equivalent as long as can run Win95 though perhaps a custom linux
setup i don't know)?</OFFTOPIC>