[NTLK] New Newton User

From: Greg Leffler (greg.leffler_at_louisville.edu)
Date: Mon Sep 17 2001 - 21:06:31 EDT

Hi everyone!
I am looking to acquire an eMate 300 from eBay and was wondering if $175
was a reasonable price to pay. The unit includes the serial dongle
(HO227Z/A), and a power supply. I had two questions:
1. Does that part number (HO227Z/A) enable a connection to a PC, or do I
need additional hardware? I know I can get the software from unna, so
that isn't a problem.
2. Is $175 a reasonable price to pay for one of these?
Thanks in advance,
Greg