[NTLK] Ethernet Crossover Cables (was: Newton MessagePad 2100)

From: Douglas Taylor (finnanhaddie_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Tue Sep 18 2001 - 08:38:03 EDT

Here's a site with a diagram if you are inclined to "roll your own." All
you need is a regular 10BT cable, wire snippers and electrical tape. I've
made several crossovers with the "twist 'n' tape" method, and they have
given me years of service.

http://www.ots.utexas.edu/ethernet/10quickref/ch5qr_5.html

cheers,
Doug