Re: [NTLK] Newton 2100: Internet over localtalk to mac?

From: Eric L. Strobel (fyzycyst_at_home.com)
Date: Wed Sep 26 2001 - 09:04:51 EDT

at the temporal coordinates: 9/26/01 4:57 AM, the entity known as Marco
Mailand at Newton2k1_at_mac.com conveyed the following:

>> This is a very good question and I have to admit I've never tried
>> connecting my 120/2.0 to this network.
> This I've tried and it doesn't work because
> 1. NIE2.x doesn't run on the MP1x0
> 2. NIE1.x doesn't support TCP/IP over AT/LT only NIE2 does.

Oh poopies! That's what I was afraid of. HOWEVER, since I also own a
number of Duo's, I'd still be interested to see if the "poor-man's airport"
could be made to work anyway.

- Eric.